Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Butterbeer Latte


Last night I was craving some creamy coffee, but alas Starbucks is so expensive! Then I remembered a pin I saw on Pinterest. It was for Butterbeer Lattes. It sounded amazing and even better, I had all the necessary ingredients! Never fear, it doesn't normally look greenish. During October we add green food coloring to our milk to make "witches brew." This recipe was very good and very sweet, bordering on too sweet. We tried it hot, then Michael chilled it and we drank some over ice, I also used some as creamer. It was delicious each way we tried it.

Butterbeer Latte
-2tbsp Butter
-2tbsp Brown Sugar
-1tsp Vanilla Extract
-1 1/2 cup Milk
-Dash Cinnamon 

Melt and whisk butter and brown sugar in a sauce pot. 
Add milk, vanilla, and cinnamon. 
Bring to a slow boil. Stirring constantly.
*Please watch your milk, it boils very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment